Monday, September 6, 2010

I want these.

So I got another pesky email from Pier One the other day. It had the cutest Halloween stuffs featured. I fell in love with these.

They slide onto your dining table legs for extra pops of Halloween fun. They would look incredibly cute on our dining table. I'm a little nervous to get them because I'm afraid Miss Lilo will feast on them. I was even encouraged by friends I ran into at Pier One today to go ahead and buy them because, as they said, they were soooo me. But I refrained. I may cave and go back and get some in a week or so. It's a little too early for me to think about Halloween.

However, a certain lady in Richmond who always receives a Halloween care package from me may have acquired a cute thing or two. I can't discuss here b/c she may be reading this. Oh, Pier One. You're the devil.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think these will fit on our table either...but I want them too.

    ReplyDelete