Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pesky Pier One is at it Again

I need to make Pier One stop sending me email. Today's says "Show me the merry" and asks me to follow their penguin for the 2010 Holiday Preview. * Sigh *

I clicked. I followed.

You can too. The site is Flash driven, so no cut/paste here. But click on it and check it out. Mike will love the argyle Christmas balls in the "Yuletide Treasures" section. I love the apron in that section, not that I need another one. The safari tree ornaments under "Gilded Forest" are adorable, yet I don't see the point of them for Christmas. The frog ornament under "Merry and Bright" is my fave.

Take care, Pier One. I'll see you in October when this funness hits the stores.

1 comment:

  1. No, I will not follow the Penguin. Not until after Thanksgiving, when I will change my focus to Christmas. It's August, no Christmas yet.

    ReplyDelete