Monday, April 18, 2011

So, I needed a place to hang my feather boas ...

One of the Bungalow's 2011 resolutions was to finally get glass knobs up in the downstairs hallway. This is probably the first project we discussed when we moved in, but just never got around to doing it. My mom and dad gave some antique glass knobs to me for my birthday (sssh, way back in January). I needed my handyman around to help me, though, and basketball season got in the way. So Mike drilled in holes and we twisted in the knobs. Pretty easy, actually. The two smaller knobs came from Anthropologie and my March Madness trek to NYC.




The first one!


Finished!



So then I had to hang my boas and see how they looked.



That's OK, but not quite what our hallway needs. For now, the new (old) knobs are sporting festive Easter eggs. I have an art project planned for them for the future.



1 comment: